It has been a long way from the idea to the finished product:
We had to wait more than three years before we could hold the first finished stylefile marker in our hands. The long development phase and the search for the right tips have paid off.
Since its launch in 2012, the stylefile marker has quickly established itself on the market thanks to its great price-performance ratio.
It has since been complemented by a coordinated range of other products and marker varieties.
We offer authentic and high-quality products for a wide audience – and of course, we constantly engage in dialogue with artists as well as regularly conduct quality controls. Positive feedback continually drives us to expand our range of products and include new markers and matching accessories.
New aspects such as sustainability also affect us – refillable colours and exchangeable tips are therefore already in production.
• alcohol-based ink especially developed for us
• no hazardous materials per ASTM D-4236
• 124 coordinated brilliant colours
• high-quality tips
• robust and resistant
• low air intake caps prevents drying out
• stylefile marker classic: chisel and fineliner tip
• stylefile marker brush: chisel and brush tip
• stylefile marker allround: round and superfine tip
• pleasant feel
• roll stop and colour marking on the caps
• tip markings on the markers
• unique, registered design (no OEM product)
• EAN bar codes and product numbers
• consistent corporate identity
• designed in Germany